You belong to me by AquaSixio
*A petal falls*
- Are you crying? Did I say hurtful words to you?
No, don’t cry, please… be happy! I can’t bear to see you cry.
Every one of your tears is torture…
You’re so beautiful, I love you so much.
Why are you sulking? Answer me, I do everything I possibly can to make you happy…
Do you need water? I have tanks of it!
Good soil? I have trucks of it! Don’t tell me you’re lacking love…
You are the most precious thing in the world to me.
I am your guardian, your protector, the knight of your heart.
You are my life. I only have you…
- Lord Llewellyn, I speak on behalf of all of my sisters.
You saw us come to life, you gave us water, comfortable soil, and good care.
You made a place for us in your heart. But, we’re dying under your shields.
We want to see the world…
- The world? Do you know what world you’re talking about? Know that the world is selfish.
You won’t find anything there that I can’t offer you here.
You will end up in a vase, they will let you die without a care.
- Lord Llewellyn, we will all die, it’s what gives value to Life.
But, we’re afraid that we’ll never live…
A vase is open to the sky! Your bells are closed to the soil.
Let us be cut and given.
Let us see smiling news faces and warm other’s hearts.
Let us be disappointed or astonished by this world.
Let us take the risk of living.
- You belong to me!
- Only your bells belong to you.